Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend.

wehearit.com
I am hoping to get back down to the ocean tomorrow afternoon.  We had such a great time last weekend and the day was absolutely beautiful.  As I was packing up to head to the concert, I almost wished we could have stayed at the beach a little longer.  The concert was great.  Donavon is so laid back and he drew a really chill crowd, a lot of hippies and scruffy surfers.  I've gone to reggae/surf culture-type concerts before and have always been surprised at the hipsters that were there, but not with Donavon's crowd...everyone was fantastic.  (Not that hipsters are bad people, just a bit intimidating to me) 


Anyways, I'm hoping to spend the afternoon & evening down there, maybe with a fire & some marshmallows...we shall see!


Donavon Wanna-be's!

No comments:

Post a Comment