Monday, January 3, 2011

Awesome Little Tip!

I have been really interested in trying out some other yoga studios and other practices of yoga.  However, my budget is not :(  Yesterday I was surfing the internet and came across this AWESOME website, yogisanonymous!  They stream their classes live as well as have a library of favorites!  Problem solved!  I am really into their philosophy of fun - they take the yoga seriously but not themselves.  If this studio was closer to me, I would definitely start going there. (They are in Santa Monica)

weheartit.com


You should definitely check them out, and if you like them add it to your regiment for your New Years Resolution of more exercise/weight loss! And don't forget to click the donate button on their video pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment