Monday, March 14, 2011

Inspiring Night

I am so excited that there is a Cafe Gratitude in my neck of the woods now!  This place is incredible.  Once you walk in the doors, all you feel is positive energy, not to mention the oh-so-tasty raw, vegan bites!  Little over a week ago, I was fortunate to have been at the opening party. The only words to describe the night are Pure Joy.  Joyful music, Joyful dancing, and Joyful conversations. It was magical.  The experience just resonated so deeply within me, my heart felt like it was going to leap out of me.  Even now, as I reminisce, I feel the energy ricocheting inside of me!  Beautiful, beautiful night!

When we got there, Jason Mraz was playing a set and the beautiful and talented Makepeace Brothers followed.  After the music, I got to meet Tristan Prettyman.  Tristan's music has been the soundtrack of my life for the past 6 years and I was jumping out of my skin excited to meet her! In fact, I was practically speechless, but she was kind enough to carry the conversation for me!

Tristan & I
Aidan Makepeace & I.  I'm pretty sure this picture is the definition of "smitten"

No comments:

Post a Comment