Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Weekend!

This was a fantastic "midterms" week!  While all the other students were cramming for midterms, I had a much lighter load with clinic cancelled, one work obligation cancelled, and 1 class canceled!  And no tests! (We don't have tests in our programs...mainly heavier term papers, which is JUST fine by me!)  Even though it was a lighter week,  I am still quite excited to have a "light" weekend ahead and warmer weather! (I know, I know, I really shouldn't complain about the chillier 30 degree mornings, but having it back in the 70's will be nice!)

And now, for my practice in being present.
Feeling: Hot! (I'm a bit overdressed from the chilly morning)

Tasting: Tropical Iced Tea...so refreshing!

Seeing: A very cute dachsund waiting for her owner to come out of the market

Hearing: Birds chirping, an airplane flying overhead, & cars driving by

Smelling: Lavender.  I'm sitting next to the small herb stand outside of the market, so relaxing...a bit too relaxing for the homework sitting to the side of me waiting to be done.

Have a fun & relaxing weekend!

CM

P.S. Go Packers!


1 comment: