Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

I've decided to do something a bit different on Fridays...there's only so many different things I can sense at OAM! (Olive Avenue Market) So, from now on, I'll be sharing a few of my favorite things.

This post is brought to you by the elderly gentleman who made my day.  Earlier this afternoon, as I was studying on OAM's front patio, an elderly gentleman was on his afternoon walk.  On his afternoon walk, he had hand-picked flowers and he hand-picked ME to receive them! Swooning ensued!

And so this week's Friday Favorites are Favorite Romantic Gestures.  (Just in time for Valentine's Day!)

weheartit.com

1) Hand-picked Flowers

weheartit.com
2) Post-it Love Notes

weheartit.com
3) Forehead Kisses

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

CM



No comments:

Post a Comment