Thursday, October 22, 2009

gratitude.

Today's challenge was to tell 3 people I am grateful for them and why.  I only remembered the challenge when I was alone, so I emailed all of my thank-yous.  One name popped out at me first, but I usually am always thanking this friend for being such a good one.  I thought I should pick 3 that I might not talk to that often, or might not have thanked them before.  I started to make a list of friends and realized I am a very lucky girl.  I am so grateful to have so many people in my life to thank for loving and supporting me.  I finally chose three and thought about these special three and just how important they are in my life as well as others.  All three of these people love me unconditionally - one of them is there for me through thick and thin...and she's definitely seen the "thin" me right in the "thick" of it, the second one is my "bosom buddy", we are so much alike it is crazy! but she is a better person than I could ever hope to be - she has such grace. And last but certainly not least is probably the bestest friend I could ever ask for.  Hands down.

I can learn something from each of these wonderful people in the areas of friendship. 
From #1: Always have a listening ear & be understanding of others
From #2: Laugh & Cry with your friends...but laugh more :)
From #3: Be in communication with your friends as much as possible...without being annoying...But don't expect them to respond.





No comments:

Post a Comment