Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coffee.

Today's challenge was to buy the customer behind me's coffee.  It was kind of fun.  I probably wouldn't have stopped for something today, but since it was my challenge, I had to ;)  I just got a glass of iced green tea, and bought the woman in the drive thru's drinks behind me.  I also bought a pack of Starbucks Via to send to the troops.  When I had asked to pay for the drinks behind me, it shocked the barista.  She asked, "Wow, Can I ask why?"  I just replied that I was having a great day and wanted to pass it along.  Which is true.  I absolutely LOVE fieldwork.  When I walked into the SDC room this morning, Carson gave me the biggest hug.  It pretty much made my week.  I also am falling more in love with each of the kids.  This is going to be the perfect job for me! I am running my first group tomorrow!






2 comments:

  1. cait! you are so great. way to pay it forward. i'm sure you made the person behind you smile realllllll big! glad you're loving fieldwork. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love what you are doing here. keep it up. thinking and praying for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete