Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekend!

I've got a busy weekend coming up, but it should be a great one!  Today, I need to work on some school projects, study, and maybe look over some material/take a practice test for the CBEST.

Saturday, I'm taking the CBEST, then I'm off to San Diego for Youth Specialties, a huge youth ministries convention.  I found out last weekend that I'm going.  At first, I was kind of upset about having to go. (I have to really protect my time off, or I will get NONE) But then, I found out my friends from YWAM Las Vegas are going to be there!  I started looking into the program more and realized it's going to be a really good experience for me at the perfect time. (I'm nearing burn-out)  I will be there until late Sunday night...possibly Monday morning.  I also heard that there are a ton of freebies...even better!


It's the last weekend of regular season baseball.  So, I thought I'd leave you with a picture of my favorite!

#28 Buster Posey
sfgiants.com

p.s. Buster, I'm still waiting for your phone call ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment