Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quick Hello!

Because I was gone this weekend - Friday until Monday morning (12:30am), I have been playing a lot of catch up in school as well as trying to articulate my goals for my ministry at work and figuring out how to make this goals happen, I have neglected my blog.  So this week, I am taking a break from blogging and will be posting more regularly next week! (I've got lots to say!)

But in the meantime, here are a few quick thoughts:

1) Youth Specialties was incredible! I was re-charged in my personal spiritual life and gained some great ideas for my ministry.  I also got to meet up with my YWAM LV friends...blogged about here.  We fed our faces at Extraordinaire Desserts and enjoyed each others' company.  It's so crazy to think they are still in my life.

2) If you are a praying person, please pray for me.  Please pray that God guides my ministry and that it's effective.  I am stoked on working with youth & kiddos.  However, I'm not quite sure how or where the rubber is going to meet the road.  I am in the process of re-vamping my program and I am really hoping that somehow I find the time & energy....

No comments:

Post a Comment