Wednesday, August 18, 2010

and then it hit me.

Tonight I was re-capping the day, trying to figure out what my, "Man, I'm really glad I lived today" moment was, when I realized I've had a day I've always dreamed about...Today, was a - "I can't believe this is my life" day.  Please, let me share ;)

This morning I slept in until about 8:30, then I went to the gym.  Came home, ate breakfast, had a cup of coffee, worked on things at home, then met a friend for lunch at my favorite local spot, and ran errands, went to work for a bit, came home, watched the ball game with brother (sadly, Giants lost), ate a fabulous dinner (Tilapia with mango-pineapple salsa), watched a netflix movie with mom, and took Shaka for her nightly walk...

It included a little bit of everything - QT with family, friend, work, productivity, and exercise...not to mention GREAT food....What a lucky girl am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment