Saturday, January 21, 2012

weary.

Sometimes life beats me up a bit.  Some things do not come easy.  Some things don't go as planned.  Plans are put on hold.  De-tours are required.  Sometimes I feel wounded, raw, sensitive, bruised, vulnerable...

These are the times I take a break.  I retreat for a few short moments.  Listen to something quiet, Drink something warm, Read something moving.  Then I get back out there.

Because I know these are the times I will be most proud.  These are the times I acted instead of reacted.  These are the times that will shape me to be who I will be am.

and in all things I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful.

    and so important to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you won the giveaway over at vanillasugarblog.com (for the gluten free cookbooks)
    i tried to email you but you're not responding,
    please contact me!!! or I will have to give your book away

    ReplyDelete