Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy Day!

I am jumping out of my skin with anticipation of the next few days.

Thursday: Class, taking a friend to our favorite market for coffee for her birthday, Clinic, Then off to Adventure #1.  I am kidnapping another friend to go see two of our favorite bands - State Radio & John Butler Trio.  She has no idea & it is going to be one hell of a show!  I am so ready to get my hippie on.

Friday: Class, then Adventure #2:  I am heading up with mom to San Francisco for little brother's birthday. He is going to school in Napa Valley, and we are going to hang out in my favorite city by the bay for the weekend.  Can't wait to enjoy some quality fam time, good food & city sights!  Too bad my favorite boys will be in my town this weekend instead of theirs!

Which means, that being the end of the quarter, I have an awful lot to accomplish today!  Have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment