Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Bucket List



I want to make the most out of being in a new place for the summer, so I've come up with a bucket list in no particular order to help me do, see, & eat as much as possible! Please come join me!:

  • Bowling Night with Nicole
  • Hiking in Malibu
  • Beachy Days
  • Beachy Nights complete with roasting marshmallows (since I missed out on Nicole's birthday)
  • Try lots of popsicle recipes!
  • Outdoor Cinema Food Fest (August 20-Indiana Jones & glen iris and the quiet)
  • Runyon Canyon Yoga
  • Hollywood Bowl with Peder (Aug. 25)
  • Hotel Cafe
  • Scoops Gelato
  • Movie at Hollywood Forever Cemetery 
  • Sunset Junction (Aug. 26 &/or Aug. 27)
  • LEARN TO PARALLEL PARK!
I'm sure that as the summer goes on I will add more adventures!

1 comment:

  1. #1) popsicles WILL happen
    #2) bowling night & that other place we talked about beforehand (ahem*ahem*) is a MUST
    #3) zuma zuma zuma zuma zuma soon

    ReplyDelete