Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009: The year I began growing up.

I always get a little nostalgic and pensive at the end of the year.  Sorry...because, as you can tell this little series of blogs reflect that.

As I look back on the year I realize it has been one of my favorites.  Although there were definitely some rough spots, I had many more smooth ones.  I learned SO much about myself, just by simply being honest. I believe that this year I have started growing up...I have started to come into my own.

Seasons of Lessons:

Winter - Compromising is never good when you compromise who you are and how you feel.

Spring- Be happy with your choices.  We make mistakes, but what we learn from them defines us.  Don't Settle.

Summer - Dancing = joy in motion.  Being a good friend isn't being a passive friend.

Fall - Working hard pays off.  I am not a baker, but a good "cook".  We all need breaks every once in awhile - and they don't have to be big.  I LOVE speech pathology.  It's ok that I don't want to work for the church, I am pretty sure God still loves me.

So goodbye 2009.  It was nice knowin' ya.  Hello 2010, I hope we can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment